Laserfiche WebLink
Kittitas County Emergency Medical Services Division <br />Amended -Proposed 2011 Budget Plan <br />Amended <br />Description <br />Projected Expenditures <br />Acutal <br />Budgeted <br />Proposed <br />Notes <br />2009 <br />2010 <br />2011 <br />Salary - Coordinator (1 FTE): <br />Benefits/Emp. Taxes - Coordinator: <br />48,906.00 <br />15,038.92 <br />50,676.00 <br />17,230.00 <br />51,306.00 <br />15,392.00 <br />2% increase -reduced <br />30% of salary -reduced <br />Office/Program Support: <br />1,172.70 <br />7,488.00 <br />7,488.00 <br />12 hrs/wk (624) @ $12.00 <br />Accounting Support: <br />0.00 <br />500.00 <br />500.00 <br />County Administrative Fee (NEW): <br />600.00 <br />$50 per month <br />Rent & Utilities: <br />5,400.00 <br />5,400.00 <br />5,400.00 <br />Phone/Fax/Internet/Mobile Broadband: <br />1,986.03 <br />2,150.00 <br />2,900.00 <br />Added phone line for fax & asst. <br />Postage: <br />438.34 <br />300.00 <br />250.00 <br />Office Supplies: <br />418.78 <br />300.00 <br />500.00 <br />Printing: <br />651.63 <br />300.00 <br />300.00 <br />Photocopies: <br />1,614.23 <br />1,500.00 <br />1,700.00 <br />Computer Serv./Software/Website: <br />2,558.24 <br />2,500.00 <br />3,000.00 <br />Travel: <br />2,135.66 <br />2,500.00 <br />2,700.00 <br />Training/Conferences (Best Practices) <br />548.07 <br />800.00 <br />800.00 <br />Insurance: <br />812.15 <br />1,000.00 <br />1,000.00 <br />Capital Equipment (accumulative): <br />600.00 <br />600.00 <br />600.00 <br />Accrued Fund <br />Miscellaneous: <br />193.96 <br />300.00 <br />300.00 <br />TOTAL EXPENDITURES: <br />82,474.71 <br />93,544.00 <br />94,736.00 <br />Notes <br />Projected Revenue <br />Fund Balance/Reserve: <br />Council Support (state): <br />500.00 <br />500.00 <br />500.00 <br />SCR Contract <br />Kittitas County - (45.5%): <br />36,242.07 <br />41,870.00 <br />42,878.00 <br />distribution .5% increase <br />City of Ellensburg - (42.5%): <br />36,215.01 <br />40,009.00 <br />40,050.00 <br />distribution .5% decrease <br />City of Cle Elum - (5%): <br />4,116.33 <br />4,652.00 <br />4,712.00 <br />distribution same <br />City of Roslyn - (3%): <br />2,470.40 <br />2,791.00 <br />2,827.00 <br />distribution same <br />City of Kittitas - (3%): <br />2,470.40 <br />2,791.00 <br />2,827.00 <br />distribution same <br />Town of S. Cle Elum - (1%): <br />822.47 <br />931.00 <br />942.00 <br />distribution same <br />Other: <br />62.35 <br />TOTAL REVENUE: <br />- 82,899.03 <br />03,544.001. <br />94,736.00 <br />Annual Budget Increase: <br />8.0%0 <br />9.0% <br />1 1.0% <br />Fund Balance/Reserve: <br />500.00 <br />500.00 <br />500.00 <br />Captial Equipment Accrual Fund: <br />1,522.18 <br />2,122.18 <br />2,722.18 <br />Benefit Accrual Fund: <br />6,000.00 <br />6,000.00 <br />6,000.00 <br />Total Annual Budget: <br />90,921.21 <br />102,166.18 <br />Participating Jurisdiction Credit: <br />1,777.64 <br />1 <br />Year end credit applied 2nd Qrt. <br />Population percentages derived from the Office of Financial Management, Forecasting Division for April 1, 2010. <br />Reviewed and approved for recommendation by the Kittitas County EMS & Tra4Cheryl <br />e Council 12 2010. <br />Ame edfPr o d 2011 Budget Plan " <br />Craig Mc ee, Chairman by: <br />Lee Hadden, Vice Chair rr EMS Coordinator <br />budget/KCCOG/2011 pro budget -(amended 12-2-10) <br />190110 xls <br />